Nassau County
Electric Meter Upgrades

or call

Nassau County Electric Meter Pan Diagnosis, Upgrades & Replacement

Keeping up to date with energy demands can save you money and keep you safe. Homes that are older may be inadequate in terms of overall power outlets and power supply. Our Nassau County electrical service upgrade and meter replacement experts will increase your system’s electrical capacity. Likewise, older panels often lack the space to add more circuits and may be risky.

Numerous insurance agencies will withhold coverage on homes with older panels including fused panels, 60 amp panels, and panels with a round meter socket (anything short of a 100 amp board). A 100 amp panel is typically a requirement when selling your home.

What does a Nassau County electrical service upgrade involve?

For a standard service upgrade, removing your old circuit board or fuse system and replacing it with another electrical switch is ordinarily what is required. Old circuits will be integrated with the new framework, and the old meter socket and weather head are replaced with new hardware. This is also the ideal time to add dedicated circuits to the board. Our Nassau County electrical service upgrade and electric meter replacement estimators are glad to include this work in your quote.

What are the signs that a service upgrade is needed?

  • Flickering lights
  • Unexplained power outages
  • Frequently tripping breakers
  • The existence of fuses or a round meter socket
  • Crackling noise from the panel or a burning smell
  • You’re planning to remodel
  • Flickering lights
  • You have loose connections (they can spark or burn)
  • Your panel is overheating

For Electric Meter Upgrades in Nassau County,

contact a representative today to get a free quote!